Monday, March 30, 2009

Quick Update so I don't lose my fan base

I PROMISE I am writing on this story. (Alright, Mother??) Here is an actual phone conversation:
Me: Hello?
Mom: Hey girlie, how are you?
Me: I'm good, what's up?
Mom: Well, first of all, I would like you to know that I'm not calling to pester you about your story blog.
Me: Oh really? Well that's a relief.
Mom: Yeah, cuz I could totally tell you that March 18th was two weeks ago and to get on the ball, but I'm not calling for that.
Me: Yeah, it really sounds like you're not.
Mom: I know, I'm considerate like that.
Me: So what are you calling for?
Mom: Umm.....

The past couple of weeks have been a busy and trying time but also, I am trying to get a tad ahead with the story. The thought is to be a couple of posts ahead of what you are reading, so you can get consistent new posts without waiting on me to write THAT DAY. Plus, this story is leading me in a direction that has required a tad bit of research. I don't like to do much, A) because research feels like homework, and I was never a fan. And B) with this short story format, I like for the story to just flow as organically as possible, and would prefer to not get too tripped up on getting all the details just so.
But, I think the story will benefit this time from a bit of knowledge regarding certain things....Stick with me!! You will have new posts within a day or so!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

You are amazing to even be doing this. Congrats on fulfilling one of your dream/goals in a way that we can all enjoy too!

Tara said...

well? I wasn't going to say anything until tomorrow. So thanks for being ahead of me :)

Amy C said...

did you need to brush up on torture techniques??

Anonymous said...

viagra uk cost pill women taking viagra viagra overdose is viagra safe for women what does viagra do viagra benefits try viagra for free viagra jokes viagra online no prescription watermelon viagra buy viagra now cheap generic viagra buying viagra online generic viagra cheap